After 6 months of successful shows and larger crowds, we needed to increase our capacity.
In early 2006, we did a redesign and the smaller live room was knocked down and and a larger stage area with mixing booth was built. It increased our legal capacity from 73 to 283.
Some of the improvements and additions we made:
- New sound system with 800 watt Bag End speakers hanging from the ceiling.
- Stage size was increased to 20 ft wide x 18 ft long x 3 ft high with a loading ramp on the side.
- Stage monitors were included.
- Installed 20 lights above the stage.
- Sub-woofer was added underneath the stage.
- Dedicated mixing booth with 16 channel PA system and 2 QSC amplifiers.